Name: IKENO, Kenichi, Mr.
Office: UTS Ltd. 1st Floor, Nagai Memorial Hall Building, 2-12-15 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, 150-0002 JAPAN
TEL: 03-6418-0711 fax 03-6418-0712
E-mail: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Site: http://www.uts-japan.co.jp , https://www.jcsos.org
Education, Qualifications and Training.
- April 2016 - March 2018, research student of Graduate School of Education, the University of Tokyo
- April. 2014 – March 2018, M.A. Graduate School of Education, the University of Tokyo
- October 2011-March 2014, part- time student of Graduate School of Education, the University of Tokyo
- April 1988- March 1989, Diploma of the Japan Creative Management Association
- May 1971 – September 1971, management training by SIS group (Sveriges Internationella Sommarskolar Ltd, Gothenburg, Sweden/ Student International Society, Boston, USA) in UK, Sweden, and Germany
- April 1969 – March 1973, B.A. (Economics) Hosei University
- September 1971 to present, founder of SIS Japan
- September 1971 to present, founder, owner and chair, UTS Centre for International Education (UTS Ltd. Japan).
- March 1974 to present, founder and president of the College of International Education, Oxford. (CIE-Oxford)
- December 1977 – June 1999, director general of Anglo-Japanese University Exchange Committee
- October 1998 to present, founder and chair of JCSOS (Japan Council for the Safety of Overseas Students).
- November 1994 – March 2007, board member of JAOS (Japan Association of Overseas Studies)
- April 2000 – September 2006, delegate member of the Japan British Society
- September 2005 – September 2008, board member of ALTO (Association of Language Travel Organisations). ALTO was a part of WYSE (World Youth Student & Educational Travel Confederation)
- June 2007 – May 2015 vice - chair of CIEL (The Council for International Education and Language Travel, Japan)
- April 2010 to present, board member of Tokyo branch of the Japan Creative Management Association
- June 2012 to present, board member of JAFSA (Japan Network for International Education)
- Jun. 2014 to present, president of the Research Society of New Capitalism
- June 2015 - May 2020, chair of CIEL
- April 2015 to present, member of Outbound Travel Executive Committee of JATA (Japan Association of Travel Agents)
- June 2020 to present, Study Abroad chair of JOTC (Japan Outbound Travel Council of JATA)